The Steve Troxler Agricultural Sciences Center is a state-of-the art laboratory complex that includes offices and labs that perform tests to position the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to better serve the state’s farmers, agribusinesses and consumers for the future. This three-story building is 225,000 square feet, located in Raleigh NC, and is perfect for calling home to labs that will enable the department to be more effective and efficient.
- General Contractor: TA Loving/JE Dunn Joint Venture
- Architect: HH Architecture
- Scope of Work: Continuous Insulation Systems, Terracotta Panels/Ceramic Panels, and Aluminum Composite Panels
- Square Footage: 225,000 sq ft
- Market: Commercial Office Building