Own your future.
At Advanced Exterior Systems, 100% employee-owned company, we consider our team members family, take ownership of our work, create together as a team, and excel in our performance. We have a track record of hiring, developing and promoting quality performers of excellent character. At AES, we take the time to provide our employees with the resources to succeed and make a difference on their team, all while working in an exciting team environment.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
401K Savings Plan
Long & Short Term Disability
Advanced Exterior Systems, a local Architectural cladding design and fabrication firm, is seeking a qualified individual with experience in Architectural drafting and detailing.
Application Form Here:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Extensive working knowledge of Architectural drafting principles
- Experience reading and interpreting architectural and/or structural plans & specs
- Experience with AutoCad drafting software
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner over phone and through email
- Ability to work in a production oriented atmosphere
- Friendly, professional, outgoing, team member mindset
- At least five yearâ€™s (5) experience in the trade
- Strong work ethic with ability to multi-task and focus
- Detail driven with an accounting mindset â€“ â€œKnow your costsâ€
- Excellent organizational skills â€“ sequences and order
- Computer and technology savvy
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Plans
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Expending Account for healthcare
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Performance bonuses (Incentive program)
100% Employee Owned
As an employee-owned company, we are passionate and dedicated to working like owners and as a team to enhance the success of the company. We are proud to be able to share in the benefits of our success through our ESOP program.
Advanced Exterior Systems is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer of women/minorities/disabilities/veterans. We are an e-Verify employer and all candidates must pass a drug test.
Military Friendly Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career.